E-visa is a facility which is launched by the government of India for the foreigners who is travelling to India for the purpose of their work like: tourism, business meeting or short term medical treatment. Apart from that passengers should have their valid passport and also a print out of the approval letter which is already sent to their email before leaving respective country they are travelling from.
Fast Track Processing:
Fast Track Processing is that kind of service in which you choose the "Urgent processing". In this you can use this facility by paying additional charges in case you have an urgent travel or work. After paying the relevant charges e-visa can be processed on Fast track. Your travel date must be at least 72 hours from the time you submit the application.
It is very important to understand that once an application is submitted then you must not submit another application against the same passport number.
All applications shall be rejected by the Government of India due to duplicity. It is strictly advised to complete only one application & not submit more than one application. If your previous visa is still valid you shall not be granted any other visa against the same passport.
Once your visa or application is submitted is granted against a passport, it cannot be refunded, amended or cancelled. Applicants are advised to be very careful about the details & must review before finally making the payment.
If there is any query about the duplicity then you should contact immediately on 24/7 customer care number.
From the date of arrival e-visa is valid for 60days. It should be checked within its period of validity. If you are travelling with the purpose of Tourism or Business then this e-visa is only valid for two entries &if you are travelling for Medical purpose then it will only valid for three entries from the date of the first arrival in India. Maximum of two visits in a calendar year. Facility is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports i.e.:( Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, bag Dogra, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi ) & 5 designated seaports i.e.: ( Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Goa & Mangalore ) . The foreigner can take exit from any authorized immigration check posts (ICPs) in India.
List of Countries eligible for Indian e Visa:
Click here to view the complete list
Antigua & Barbuda
Bosnia & Herzegovina
China- SAR Hongkong
China- SAR Macau
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
Republic of Macedonia
Saint Christopher & Nevis
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
- Passport should have a validity of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India
- Passport should have at least two blank spaces if in case stamping needed to be done by the immigration officer.
- International travellers are required to have a return ticket & may be asked at the airport.
- Tourists should have sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
- Business travel should have his /her business card or letter from the company.
- Medical purpose, a person should have a letter from the hospital where the treatment is supposed to happen.
Eligible countries are requested to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival within a time of 180days.
- The citizens from Pakistan they are not eligible for this facility, they should apply through the Local Embassy.
- Only one can avail this facility on passport, for this scheme travel documents are not eligible.
This facility is not for diplomatic holders or official holders.
- Every person should apply separately on their passport.
- Delivery time are not applicable for Chinese & Sri Lankan holders. In case of urgent processing the delivery time is 5 business days & in case of normal processing the time will be 10 business days.
Pay visa fee online
Receive e-Visa Electronically